Get the Look: Beautifully Polished
Get inspired with our new Live Beautifully imagery, and find out how to achieve a Beautifully Polished look with Paul Mitchell® products.
• Super Skinny® Shampoo
• Super Skinny® Conditioner
• Super Skinny® Serum
• Gloss Drops®
• Hold Me Tight™
• Neuro® Dry
• 413 Sculpting Brush
• Teasing Brush
• Neuro® Smooth
• Hairband and Elastics
• Bobby Pins
• Wash and condition with Paul Mitchell® Super Skinny® Shampoo and Super Skinny® Conditioner
• On towel-dried hair, work a pump of Super Skinny® Serum and a half-pump of Gloss Drops® (emulsify in your hands first) into hair, starting from the ends and working upward
• Using your 413 Sculpting Brush, thoroughly brush hair to evenly distribute the product through your hair.
• Pre-dry hair from your base toward the direction of the ponytail
• Using your Neuro® Dry, guide the length of your hair in a downward motion through the 413 Sculpting Brush and focus on smoothing the ends for a polished finish
• Once dry, brush your hair into a ponytail using your Teasing Brush and a light mist of Hold Me Tight™ to tame and create a smooth finish. Leave out your fringe, if you have one
• Secure your ponytail with a hairband
• Support a perky ponytail by adding two additional elastics slightly spaced out above the initial hairband
• Taking a small section of hair from the bottom of your ponytail, wrap it around the base to cover the hairbands and elastics for a seamless finish
• Use bobby pins to secure the end of your hair into the base of the ponytail
• Smooth small sections of your ponytail and fringe (if needed) with your Neuro® Smooth.
• Comb out your fringe, if you have one
• Finish with Hold Me Tight™ to tame any flyaways.