OUR CLEAN PROMISE
We promise to deliver the clean products you want and the professional results and uncompromising quality you trust, all while prioritizing the health of our planet.
Clean Beauty Hair Care + Stylers
Feel good about what you put on your hair with products made with select organic* botanicals in recyclable** packaging from Paul Mitchell® Clean Beauty.
Cultivating Clean Beauty
Our formulas are made with organic botanicals* grown on a biodynamic farm in Italy. This holistic approach to agriculture respects farmland as an integrated, living organism and helps protect our planet.
THE BIODYNAMIC FARM
- Paul Mitchell® Clean Beauty is formulated with organic botanicals* that are grown on a biodynamic farm in Italy. This holistic approach to agriculture respects farmland as an integrated, living organism and helps protect our planet.
- Crops are planted and harvested following the lunar cycle to retain their full level of moisture and nutrients.
- Plants and animals work together on the farm in a self-supporting cycle, creating a natural ecosystem that reduces environmental impact.
- Void of harsh chemical pesticides or fertilizers, the biodynamic farm uses nutrient-rich herbs and mineral composts to stimulate growth.
- The farm yields clean, powerful ingredients with high levels of nutrients and active compounds.
Conscious Hair Care
Our innovative packaging is 90% derived from responsibly farmed Brazilian sugarcane and is 100% recyclable.*
Growing sugarcane for use in bio-plastic offsets carbon dioxide, a leading cause of global warming. Unlike traditional petroleum-based plastic, bio-plastic eliminates more carbon than it emits, making it a carbon-negative packaging solution.
Our Long Heritage of Giving Back + Caring For The Earth
We are committed to a more sustainable future in a number of ways: decreasing the use of virgin plastic, reducing our carbon footprint, sourcing sustainable and ethical ingredients, and minimizing the waste going to landfills. Paul Mitchell® Clean Beauty is the perfect culmination of these eco-conscious commitments.