Get The Look - Catwalk Crop
1. Prep the hair with MirrorSmooth Shampoo and Conditioner, then towel dry it until it’s 50% dry
2. Apply a quarter-sized amount of MirrorSmooth High Gloss Primer from the mid-shaft to the ends. Tip: Use more or less product depending on the length and thickness of the hair.
3. Blow-dry with the Neuro Light until the hair is 90% dry
4. Use the Neuro Round to polish the ends while keeping the hair’s natural texture.
5. Take 1" sections and curl them with the Neuro Unclipped Styling Rod. Tip: Check out our Couture Curls Get the Look for extra curling tips.
6. Apply MirrorSmooth High Gloss Primer to your hands and lightly finger-comb the hair to break up and loosen the curls.
7. Separate the hair into two sections using the tops of your ears as a guide.
8. Separate the hair into 2-3 sections (depending on your hair density). Create low ponytails with elastic bands and secure them 3" below the shoulders. Tip: Pull a few pieces around the face to create a more undone look.
9. Tuck and secure the ponytail “tail” at the nape with hairpins. Drop the top section and repeat the pinning.
10. Spray Shine Spray all over to give the hair lots of shine.