High Performance Dryer
What it does
Tourmaline ions dry hair quickly and gently from the inside out, reducing frizz and adding shine.
How it works
- 1875-watt professional AC motor
- 4 heat settings and cool shot button
- Protective rubber coating to prevent damage when dropped
- LCD display shows heat and power settings
- Includes concentrator nozzle and collapsible silicone diffuser
SmartSense microchip activates “Clean Filter” light.
- Begin with freshly washed hair, and towel dry to remove excess moisture.
- Apply to hair either Paul Mitchell® Fast Form® Cream Gel for a smooth and shiny blow-out, or Thicken Up® Styling Liquid for major body and volume .
- Section the hair into 4 equal parts using Paul Mitchell® ProClips.
- Starting at the nape of the neck, use the Paul Mitchell® Express Ion Round® brush (any size) to wrap a section of hair.
- For added volume, begin section by pointing the nozzle upward at the roots and blow-drying for added lift.
- Pull the brush through the section as you continue to blow-dry, pointing the nozzle downward onto hair to eliminate frizz and add shine.
- As you pull the brush through the hair, follow it with the dryer to evenly distribute the heat for a fast dry.
- When you reach the end of the hair, either turn the brush inward or outward depending on the style
- Lock in style by pressing the cool shot button
- Continue through all sections until hair is completely dry and styled.
FOR CURLY HAIR TYPES
- Attach the silicon collapsible diffuser.
- Begin by drying the hair at a low heat and speed at the roots using circular motions, always moving in the same direction.
- Finish by increasing the heat and gathering sections of hair into the diffuser for gentle drying and styling.
- For maximum volume, point the dryer at the roots.
- To set the style, release a cool shot of air.