Terms and Conditions (“Rules”)
1. The Competition is open to all residents of England, Scotland, Wales, Channel Islands and Isle of Man, aged 13 or over, except employees of Salon Success Limited and Punch Communications Limited. or any of its sub-distributors (or members of their families).
2. No responsibility is accepted for late entries.
3. Incomplete, illegible, altered entries or entries not complying with the Rules will be disqualified.
4. The prize is: One of six hair care hampers, comprising of; Full Neon product range and set of Neuro tools.
6. There is no cash alternative. Salon Success Limited accepts no liability for loss incurred and states no obligation to supply substitutes or replacements. Where substitute prizes are given in place of those stated they are given entirely at the discretion of Salon Success Limited.
7. To the extent permitted by law, Salon Success Limited excludes all warranties and representations (whether express or implied), and all liability (including without limitation for negligence) regarding this competition or the prizes (other than for death or personal injury resulting from its negligence), including without limitation all indirect or consequential loss or damages, loss of profit, or loss or damage to data.
8. Salon Success Limited accepts no responsibility for any loss of profits or damage, including any special, indirect, consequential or pure economic loss, cost or damages, charges or expense caused by any aspect of the competition or prizes.
9. The winners will be chosen from those entries received on or before 12th of October 2017. The winning entries of the competition will be chosen at random by an independent body. The closing date for this competition is 12th October 2017 at 23:59 GMT. The winners will be notified by the 13th October 2017.
10. The promoter’s decision is final, no correspondence will be entered into.
11. The prize winners will be notified in writing by social media via whichever channel they entered by. The announcement will also be shared on other channels. The name of the prize winners will be available after that date from the offices of Salon Success Limited on receipt of a stamped addressed envelope.
12. The prize winners may be required to take part in publicity, and the results of the prize draw may be published in a future issue of a Salon Success Limited publication and or website.
13. Proof of identity of all prize winners will be required to the satisfaction of Salon Success Limited.
14. All entrants agree that completed entries and become the sole property of the Salon Success Limited.
15. By entering the prize draw, entrants agree to be bound by the Rules.
16. Facebook, Twitter and Instagram do not sponsor the competition. The competition is in no way endorsed or administered by or associated with any social channels. You understand you are providing your information to Salon Success Limited in association with Punch Communications Limited and not to any social platforms.
17. The Platform shall be used for lawful purposes only. Entries shall not contain any material and/or statement which violates or infringes in any way upon the rights of others, which is unlawful, threatening, abusive, defamatory, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, vulgar, obscene, profane, indecent or otherwise objectionable, which encourages conduct or is conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, gives rise to civil liability or otherwise violates any applicable law. Entries failing to comply with this provision will be disqualified without prior notification.
18. Promoter: Salon Success Limited, whose trading address is 1-2 Millennium Point, Broadfields, Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire, HP19 8YH. Salon Success Limited is a company registered in England with company number GB490881318.